Autolist ReportCard Score: 83/100
- Delivers excellent fuel efficiency
- Enhanced interior and exterior design
- Offers three electrified powertrains to choose from
- EV ranges is low
- Hybrid version has no max-regen mode
- Not as roomy as competitors in its class
- Limited leg and headroom
The 2018 Hyundai Ioniq is an affordable vehicle option for consumers who value excellent fuel efficiency.
Though the EV range is low and their hybrid version has no max-regen mode, the Ioniq offers three varied electrified powertrains, giving consumers options to meet their needs.
The interior could be more spacious, but the Ioniq's design receives high marks, both inside and out.
Number of reviews analyized: 6