Autolist ReportCard Score: 100/100
- User-friendly tech features
- Smooth and responsive 10-speed automatic transmission
- Available with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive
- Strong V-6 performance
- Only one powertrain option
- Mediocre fuel economy
- Cramped second row
- Rear seats don't fold flat
The 2018 Acura RDX competes in the crossover market with a strong-performing V6 engine, an attractive price point and available AWD or FWD.
Despite a dated cabin and mediocre fuel economy compared to its competitors, the RDX remains a favorite from the reliable automaker.
Buyers looking for plenty of safety features, user-friendly technology and a solid on-road SUV that is fun to drive will find much to like about the RDX.
Number of reviews analyized: 8